Working-week flexibility: Implications for employment and productivity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Osuna, Victoria, 2013. "Working-week flexibility: Implications for employment and productivity," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Gary D., 1985. "Indivisible labor and the business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 309-327, November.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan J. Dolado & Pierre Cahuc & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2010.
"Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France Vs. Spain,"
- Bentolila, Samuel & Cahuc, Pierre & Dolado, Juan J. & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 5340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bentolila, Samuel & Cahuc, Pierre & Dolado, Juan J. & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 8152, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Bentolila & Pierre Cahuc & Juan Jose Dolado & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," CESifo Working Paper Series 3269, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tito Boeri & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, 2012. "The Political Economy Of Flexicurity," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 684-715, August.
- Rogerson, Richard, 1988. "Indivisible labor, lotteries and equilibrium," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 3-16, January.
- Eva Ortega, "undated".
"The Spanish business cycle and its relationship to Europe,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Eva Ortega, 1998. "The Spanish Business Cycle and its Relationship to Europe," Working Papers 9819, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- James Costain & Juan F. Jimeno & Carlos Thomas, 2010. "Employment fluctuations in a dual labour market," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue APR, April.
- Victoria Osuna & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2003.
"Implementing the 35 Hour Workweek by Means of Overtime Taxation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(1), pages 179-206, January.
- Victoria Osuna Padilla & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2002. "Implementing the 35 Hour Workweek by Means of Overtime Taxation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Prescott, Edward C. & Rios-Rull, Jose-Victor, 1992. "Classical competitive analysis of economies with Islands," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 73-98.
- Ignacio García Pérez, J. & Osuna, Victoria, 2014.
"Dual labour markets and the tenure distribution: Reducing severance pay or introducing a single contract,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-13.
- J. Ignacio García Pérez & Victoria Osuna, 2012. "Dual Labour Markets and the Tenure Distribution: Reducing Severance Pay or Introducing a Single Contract?," Working Papers 2012-09, FEDEA.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; Workweek; wages; employment; productivity;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:20147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .