Stability and Change in Affective Experience Across the Adult Life Span: Analyses With a National Sample From Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ute Kunzmann & David Richter & Stefan C. Schmukle, 2013. "Stability and Change in Affective Experience across the Adult Life-Span: Analyses with a National Sample from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 584, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Kira S. Birditt & Karen L. Fingerman, 2005. "Do We Get Better at Picking Our Battles? Age Group Differences in Descriptions of Behavioral Reactions to Interpersonal Tensions," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 60(3), pages 121-128.
- Fredda Blanchard-Fields & Andrew Mienaltowski & Renee Baldi Seay, 2007. "Age Differences in Everyday Problem-Solving Effectiveness: Older Adults Select More Effective Strategies for Interpersonal Problems," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(1), pages 61-64.
- Jule Specht & Boris Egloff & Stefan C. Schmukle, 2011. "Stability and Change of Personality across the Life Course: The Impact of Age and Major Life Events on Mean-Level and Rank-Order Stability of the Big Five," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 377, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Albert Satorra & Peter Bentler, 2001.
"A scaled difference chi-square test statistic for moment structure analysis,"
Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 507-514, December.
- Albert Satorra & Peter M. Bentler, 1999. "A scaled difference chi-square test statistic for moment structure analysis," Economics Working Papers 412, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9773-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mujcic, Redzo & Oswald, Andrew J, 2018. "Is Envy Harmful to a Society’s Psychological Health and Wellbeing? A Longitudinal Study of 18,000 Adults," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1154, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Christian Scheve & Frederike Esche & Jürgen Schupp, 2017.
"The Emotional Timeline of Unemployment: Anticipation, Reaction, and Adaptation,"
Journal of Happiness Studies,
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 1231-1254, August.
- Christian von Scheve & Frederike Esche & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "The Emotional Timeline of Unemployment: Anticipation, Reaction, and Adaptation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 593, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- von Scheve, Christian & Esche, Frederike & Schupp, Jürgen, 2013. "The Emotional Timeline of Unemployment: Anticipation, Reaction, and Adaptation," IZA Discussion Papers 7654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordssadness; anger; happiness; aging; effect; emotion; adult life-span; longitudinal change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:espost:93010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .