Online shopping behaviors and characteristics of Gen Y consumers in Bulgaria and Croatia: Who, What, How Much and How Often?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rohm, Andrew J. & Swaminathan, Vanitha, 2004. "A typology of online shoppers based on shopping motivations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 748-757, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Els Breugelmans & Katia Campo & Els Gijsbrechts, 2007. "Shelf sequence and proximity effects on online grocery choices," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 117-133, June.
- Calderwood, Eric & Freathy, Paul, 2014. "Consumer mobility in the Scottish isles: The impact of internet adoption upon retail travel patterns," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 192-203.
- Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Goodstein, Ronald C. & Grewal, Dhruv & Price, Robert & Raghubir, Priya & Stewart, David, 2009. "Customer Experience Management in Retailing: Understanding the Buying Process," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 15-30.
- Melis, Kristina & Campo, Katia & Lamey, Lien & Breugelmans, Els, 2016. "A Bigger Slice of the Multichannel Grocery Pie: When Does Consumers’ Online Channel Use Expand Retailers’ Share of Wallet?," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 268-286.
- Zhenjie Wang & Chunling Zhu & Shanwu Tian & Ping Li, 2019. "Differentiation and pricing power of online retailers," Frontiers of Business Research in China, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Wagner, Gerhard & Schramm-Klein, Hanna & Steinmann, Sascha, 2017. "Consumers' attitudes and intentions toward Internet-enabled TV shopping," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 278-286.
- Shankar, Amit & Rishi, Bikramjit, 2020. "Convenience matter in mobile banking adoption intention?," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 273-285.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Bruno Durand & Dina Andriankaja, 2012. "Challenges in last-mile e-grocery urban distribution: have new B2C trends a positive impact on the environment? [Les défis du dernier kilomètre pour l'épicerie en ligne : l'impact environnemental d," Post-Print hal-01770405, HAL.
- Bruno Durand & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2012. "French e-grocery models: a comparison of deliveries performances," Post-Print halshs-00690092, HAL.
- Andrews, Lynda & Bianchi, Constanza, 2013. "Consumer internet purchasing behavior in Chile," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1791-1799.
- Brusch, Ines & Rappel, Nina, 2020. "Exploring the acceptance of instant shopping â€“ An empirical analysis of the determinants of user intention," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Duarte, Paulo & Costa e Silva, Susana & Ferreira, Margarida Bernardo, 2018. "How convenient is it? Delivering online shopping convenience to enhance customer satisfaction and encourage e-WOM," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 161-169.
- Driediger, Fabian & Bhatiasevi, Veera, 2019. "Online grocery shopping in Thailand: Consumer acceptance and usage behavior," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 224-237.
- Carlson, Jamie & Oâ€™Cass, Aron & Ahrholdt, Dennis, 2015. "Assessing customersâ€™ perceived value of the online channel of multichannel retailers: A two country examination," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 90-102.
- Heitz-Spahn, Sandrine, 2013. "Cross-channel free-riding consumer behavior in a multichannel environment: An investigation of shopping motives, sociodemographics and product categories," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 570-578.
- Pallant, Jason I. & Danaher, Peter J. & Sands, Sean J. & Danaher, Tracey S., 2017. "An empirical analysis of factors that influence retail website visit types," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 62-70.
- Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Ridgway, Nancy M. & Monroe, Kent B., 2009. "The Relationship Between Consumers’ Tendencies to Buy Compulsively and Their Motivations to Shop and Buy on the Internet," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 298-307.
- Kollmann, Tobias & Kuckertz, Andreas & Kayser, Ina, 2012. "Cannibalization or synergy? Consumers' channel selection in onlineâ€“offline multichannel systems," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 186-194.
- Gonzalez Feliu, Jesus & Ambrosini, Christian & Routhier, Jean-Louis, 2012. "New trends on urban goods movement modelling: proximity delivery versus shopping trips," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 50, pages 1-2.
- Abdul-Ghani, Eathar & Hyde, Kenneth F. & Marshall, Roger, 2011. "Emic and etic interpretations of engagement with a consumer-to-consumer online auction site," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1060-1066, October.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet buying; online shopping; Generation Y; purchasing patterns; consumer behavior; Eastern Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:espost:148322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.