Georgi D. Kalchev
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kalchev, Georgi, 2016. "Environmental Kuznets Curve in Bulgaria," EconStor Conference Papers 148324, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Kalchev, Georgi, 2009. "Securities Litigation and Stock Returns: an Event Study," EconStor Conference Papers 148358, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Tamara Todorova & Georgi Kalchev, 2015. "The Protective Effect of an Import Quota," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 50(2), pages 85-98, May.
- Ibrahim, Salma & Xu, Li & Kalchev, Georgi & Deal, Candice Linette, 2013. "Legal Consequences of Earnings Components Management," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 229-259.
- Loubou, Patricia & Alexander, Elitsa & Kalchev, Georgi, 2011. "Online shopping behaviors and characteristics of Gen Y consumers in Bulgaria and Croatia: Who, What, How Much and How Often?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 85-101.
- Kalchev, Georgi, 2009. "Corporate Governance and Shareholder Litigation," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 40-55.
- Kalchev, Georgi, 2006. "The Demand for Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance by US Public Companies," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 351-360.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Georgi D. Kalchev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.