Determination of a Factory's Location in a Large Geographical Area by Using Chaotic Phenomena and Retailers' Location Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Greenhut & H. Ohta, 1973. "Spatial configurations and competitive equilibrium," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 109(1), pages 87-104, March.
- repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/17678/ is not listed on IDEAS
- Capozza, Dennis R & Van Order, Robert, 1978. "A Generalized Model of Spatial Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1997. "Formal and Real Authority in Organizations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Toshiharu Ishikawa & Masao Toda, 1998. "An Application of the Frontier Price Concept in Spatial Equilibrium Analysis," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(8), pages 1345-1358, July.
- Toshiharu Ishikawa & Masao Toda, 2000. "Some Economic Extensions of Central-place Theory Involving Profit Maximisation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(3), pages 481-495, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshiharu Ishikawa, 2015. "Location power of the corporation tax and the interest rate in the globalized economy," ERSA conference papers ersa15p52, European Regional Science Association.
- Toshiharu Ishikawa, 2014. "Effects of the corporate tax rates on firms' location selections through the trasfer pricing system," ERSA conference papers ersa14p16, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFactory location; Retailers' location network; Monopolistic competition; Chaotic phenomenon;
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wun:journl:tje:v02:y2009:i3(7):a04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Margea). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuvtro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.