Retail market structure and the threat by the manufacturer to sell goods directly to the consumer
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Scholer, Klaus, 1993. "Consistent conjectural variations in a two-dimensional spatial market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 765-778, December.
- Capozza, Dennis R & Van Order, Robert, 1978. "A Generalized Model of Spatial Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Gillian K. Hadfield, 1991. "Credible Spatial Preemption through Franchising," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(4), pages 531-543, Winter.
- Scholer, Klaus, 1989. "Competitive Retailing and Monopolistic Wholesaling in a Spatial Market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 19-28.
- Mathewson, G F & Winter, R A, 1983. "Vertical Integration by Contractual Restraints in Spatial Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(4), pages 497-517, October.
- Mathewson, Frank & Winter, Ralph, 1994. "Territorial Restrictions in Franchise Contracts," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 181-92, April.
- Ishikawa, Toshiharu & Toda, Masao, 1990. "Spatial Configurations, Competition and Welfare," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 1-12.
- M. Greenhut & H. Ohta, 1973. "Spatial configurations and competitive equilibrium," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 87-104, March.
- Bittlingmayer, George, 1983. "A Model of Vertical Restriction and Equilibrium in Retailing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(4), pages 477-96, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:39:y:2005:i:1:p:43-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.