Retail market structure and the threat by the manufacturer to sell goods directly to the consumer
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Scholer, Klaus, 1989. "Competitive Retailing and Monopolistic Wholesaling in a Spatial Market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 23(1), pages 19-28.
- Ishikawa, Toshiharu & Toda, Masao, 1990. "Spatial Configurations, Competition and Welfare," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-12.
- Gillian K. Hadfield, 1991. "Credible Spatial Preemption through Franchising," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(4), pages 531-543, Winter.
- Mathewson, G F & Winter, R A, 1983. "Vertical Integration by Contractual Restraints in Spatial Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(4), pages 497-517, October.
- Capozza, Dennis R & Van Order, Robert, 1978. "A Generalized Model of Spatial Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Bittlingmayer, George, 1983. "A Model of Vertical Restriction and Equilibrium in Retailing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(4), pages 477-96, October.
- Scholer, Klaus, 1993. "Consistent conjectural variations in a two-dimensional spatial market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 765-778, December.
- Mathewson, Frank & Winter, Ralph, 1994. "Territorial Restrictions in Franchise Contracts," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 181-92, April.
- M. Greenhut & H. Ohta, 1973. "Spatial configurations and competitive equilibrium," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 109(1), pages 87-104, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:39:y:2005:i:1:p:43-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.