A Generalized Model of Spatial Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris Hirsch & Marion König & Joachim Möller, 2013.
"Is There a Gap in the Gap? Regional Differences in the Gender Pay Gap,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(4), pages 412-439, September.
- Hirsch, Boris & König, Marion & Möller, Joachim, 2009. "Is There a Gap in the Gap? Regional Differences in the Gender Pay Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 4231, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boris Hirsch & Marion König & Joachim Möller, 2009. "Is There a Gap in the Gap? Regional Differences in the Gender Pay Gap," Working Papers 083, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Toshiharu ISHIKAWA, 2009. "Determination of a Factory's Location in a Large Geographical Area by Using Chaotic Phenomena and Retailers' Location Networks," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(3(7)), pages 141-150.
- Helge Sanner, 2005. "Bertrand Wettbewerb im Raum kann zu höheren Preisen führen als ein Monopol," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 75, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Markus Ksoll, 2001. "Two stages of uniform delivered pricing and a monopolistic network in competitive electricity markets," ERSA conference papers ersa01p280, European Regional Science Association.
- Stewart, Hayden & Blisard, Noel, 2006. "Household versus Community Effects: Who Really Pays More for Food?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21053, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ward, Clement E., 1984. "An Empirical Study Of Competition In The Price Discovery Process For Slaughter Lambs," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- Andrea Amelio & Sara Biancini, 2010. "ALTERNATING MONOPOLY AND TACIT COLLUSION -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 402-423, June.
- Biing-Shiunn Yang & Chao-Cheng Mai, 2009. "Löschian competition under demand uncertainty," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 765-784, November.
- Durham, Catherine A. & Sexton, Richard J. & Song, Joo Ho, 1995. "Transportation and Marketing Efficiency in the California Processing Tomato Industry," Research Reports 11923, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107069978, May.
- Hayden Stewart & David E. Davis, 2005.
"Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case Study of Fast Food,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 784-799, April.
- Stewart, Hayden & Davis, David E., 2005. "Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case study of Fast Food," MPRA Paper 7970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stewart, Hayden & Davis, David E., 2005. "Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case study of Fast Food," MPRA Paper 7617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ishikawa, Toshiharu & Toda, Masao, 2005. "Retail market structure and the threat by the manufacturer to sell goods directly to the consumer," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 43-55, March.
- Stewart, Hayden & Dong, Diansheng, 2011. "Variation in retail costs for fresh vegetables and salty snacks across communities in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 128-135, April.
- Schuetz, Jenny, 2015. "Why are Walmart and Target Next-Door neighbors?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 38-48.
- Helge Sanner, 2005. "Economy vs History - What Does Actually Determine the Distribution of Shops' Locations in Cities?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p175, European Regional Science Association.
- Helge Sanner, 2004. "Economy vs. History: What Does Actually Determine the Distribution of Firms' Locations in Cities?," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 67, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Sep 2004.
- Helge Sanner, 2009. "Economy vs. history," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 283-306, June.
- Christian Roessler, 2005. "Can Rivalry Increase Prices?," Microeconomics 0509007, EconWPA, revised 14 Feb 2006.
- Bröcker, Johannes, 1998. "Welfare effects of a transport subsidy in a spatial price equilibrium," Discussion Papers 3/98, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:68:y:1978:i:5:p:896-908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.