Linking Policies For Biodiversity Conservation With Advances In Behavioral Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2005. "Linking Policies for Biodiversity Conservation with Advances in Behavioral Economics," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55087, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Carson & Nicholas Flores & Norman Meade, 2001.
"Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(2), pages 173-210, June.
- Carson, Richard T & Flores, Nicholas A, 2000. "Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt75k752s7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1991. "Loss Aversion in Riskless Choice: A Reference-Dependent Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1039-1061.
- Karl C. Samples & John A. Dixon & KMarcia M. Gowen, 1986. "Information Disclosure and Endangered Species Valuation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 306-312.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Daniel Kahneman & Jack L. Knetsch & Richard H. Thaler, 1991. "Anomalies: The Endowment Effect, Loss Aversion, and Status Quo Bias," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 193-206, Winter.
- Tisdell, Clem, 2003.
"Socioeconomic causes of loss of animal genetic diversity: analysis and assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 365-376, July.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2002. "Socioeconomic Causes of Loss of Animal Genetic Diversity: Analysis and Assessment," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48741, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Sent, Esther-Mirjam, 2002. "Advances in Behavioral Economics: Essays in Honor of Horst Todt; Friedel Bolle and Michael Carlberg (Eds.); Physica-Verlag, Heidelberg & New York, 2001; pp. viii + 234, ISBN 3 7909 1358 3 ([UK pound]2," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 287-289, April.
- G. Liberopoulos & B. Tan & S.B. Gershwin & C.T. Papadopoulos & J. MacGregor Smith, 2004. "Preface," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 17-19, January.
- G. Liberopoulos & B. Tan & S.B. Gershwin & C.T. Papadopoulos & J. MacGregor Smith, 2004. "Preface," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 17-19, February.
- Jennifer Tkac, 1998. "The Effects of Information on Willingness-to-Pay Values of Endangered Species," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1214-1220.
- Kotchen, Matthew J. & Reiling, Stephen D., 2000. "Environmental attitudes, motivations, and contingent valuation of nonuse values: a case study involving endangered species," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 93-107, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tisdell, Clem & Wilson, Clevo, 2014. "Three Questionnaires Used in Evaluating the Economics of Conserving Australia's Tropical Wildlife Species and the Procedures Adopted," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 163697, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiversity; behavioral economics; contingent valuation; experimental economics; travel cost method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:serxxx:v:50:y:2005:i:spec0:n:s0217590805002141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ser/ser.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.