Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sae:reorpe:v:49:y:2017:i:4:p:633-649 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clem Tisdell, 2005.
"Linking Policies For Biodiversity Conservation With Advances In Behavioral Economics,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 50(spec0), pages 449-462.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2005. "Linking Policies for Biodiversity Conservation with Advances in Behavioral Economics," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55087, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Mario A. Cedrini & Roberto Marchionatti, 2017.
"On the Theoretical and Practical Relevance of the Concept of Gift to the Development of a Non-imperialist Economics,"
Review of Radical Political Economics,
Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 633-649, December.
- Cedrini, Mario Aldo & Marchionatti, Roberto, 2013. "On the Theoretical and Practical Relevance of the Concept of Gift to the Development of a Non-Imperialist Economics," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201348, University of Turin.
- Cedrini, Mario & Marchionatti, Roberto, 2013. "On the Theoretical and Practical Relevance of the Concept of Gift to the Development of a Non-Imperialistic Economics," CESMEP Working Papers 201303, University of Turin.
- Doug Miller & Jens Ludwig, 2005. "Does Head Start Improve Children?s Life Chances? Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," Working Papers 534, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Reydon, 2015. "The evolution of human nature and its implications for politics: a critique," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 17-36, April.
- Pülzl, Helga & Lazdinis, Marius, 2011. "May the Open Method of Coordination be a new instrument for forest policy deliberations in the European Union?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 411-418, July.
- Eliane Cristina de Araújo, 2009. "Nível do Câmbio e Crescimento Econômico: Teorias e Evidências para Países em Desenvolvimento e Emergentes - 1980 - 2007," Discussion Papers 1425, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:126:y:2004:i:1:p:17-19:10.1023/b:anor.0000012337.64078.e2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.