The "Firm-Specific Return Variation": A Measure Of Price Informativeness Or Information Asymmetry?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Satyanarayana, 1990. "Women in a Developing Society," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 46(2-3), pages 215-219, April.
- anonymous, 1990. "New Zealand economic chronology 1989," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 53, march.
- anonymous, 1990. "New members named January 25, 1990," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Mar, pages 151-152.
- Iscr, 2001. "Growing our next generation of business leaders," Competition & Regulation Times 374106, New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- -, 1990. "Women in development bibliography," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 27324, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Whitehead A., 1990. "Wives and mothers: female farmers in Africa," ILO Working Papers 992742183402676, International Labour Organization.
- anonymous, 2001. "Is there a world business cycle?," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Dec.
- Oecd, 2001. "The Internet and Business Performance," OECD Digital Economy Papers 57, OECD Publishing.
- anonymous, 1990. "New members appointed," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Mar, pages 152-153.
- Ramachandran K, 2001. "The Business Logic for Dotcom Businesses," IIMA Working Papers WP2001-01-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
KeywordsIdiosyncratic risk; private information; information-risk premium; rational expectations models; G11; G12; G14;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:afexxx:v:01:y:2005:i:01:n:s2010495205500041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/afe/afe.shtml .