The "Firm-Specific Return Variation": A Measure Of Price Informativeness Or Information Asymmetry?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Satyanarayana, 1990. "Women in a Developing Society," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 46(2-3), pages 215-219, April.
- anonymous, 1990. "New Zealand economic chronology 1989," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 53, march.
- anonymous, 1990. "New members named January 25, 1990," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Mar, pages 151-152.
- Iscr, 2001. "Growing our next generation of business leaders," Competition & Regulation Times 374106, New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- -, 1990. "Women in development bibliography," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 27324, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Whitehead A., 1990. "Wives and mothers: female farmers in Africa," ILO Working Papers 992742183402676, International Labour Organization.
- anonymous, 2001. "Is there a world business cycle?," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Dec.
- Oecd, 2001. "The Internet and Business Performance," OECD Digital Economy Papers 57, OECD Publishing.
- anonymous, 1990. "New members appointed," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Mar, pages 152-153.
- Ramachandran K, 2001. "The Business Logic for Dotcom Businesses," IIMA Working Papers WP2001-01-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
KeywordsIdiosyncratic risk; private information; information-risk premium; rational expectations models; G11; G12; G14;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:afexxx:v:01:y:2005:i:01:n:s2010495205500041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/afe/afe.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.