The Internet and Business Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:01:y:2005:i:01:n:s2010495205500041 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tankosić Aleš & Trnavčevič Anita, 2008. "Internet Marketing Communication and Schools: The Slovenian Case Study," Organizacija, De Gruyter Open, vol. 41(4), pages 136-143, July.
- Arcaute, E. & Dyagilev, K. & Johari, R. & Mannor, S., 2013. "Dynamics in tree formation games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 1-29.
- Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Pesch, Erwin, 2014. "A game mechanism for single machine sequencing with zero risk," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 104-110.
- Farokhi, Farhad & Johansson, Karl H., 2015. "A piecewise-constant congestion taxing policy for repeated routing games," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 123-143.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:15:y:2011:i:05:n:s1363919611003325 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaab:57-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .