New Zealand economic chronology 1989
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swift-Hook, DT, 1997. "The whole life costing of wind energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 247-251.
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:01:y:2005:i:01:n:s2010495205500041 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman, 2014. "Retirement Reversals and Health Insurance: the Potential Impact of the Affordable Care Act," Working Papers 1501, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Rebelo, Sergio, 2000. "On the dynamics of trade reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 21-47, June.
- Ma, Tao & Serota, R.A., 2014. "A model for stock returns and volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 398(C), pages 89-115.
- Raoul Golan & Austin Gerig, 2013. "A Stochastic Feedback Model for Volatility," Papers 1306.4975, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-725 is not listed on IDEAS
- Golosov, M. & Tsyvinski, A. & Werquin, N., 2016.
"Recursive Contracts and Endogenously Incomplete Markets,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski & Nicolas Werquin, 2016. "Recursive Contracts and Endogenously Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 22012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:march1990:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .