Municipalities and industrial ecology: reconsidering municipal environmental management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderberg, Stefan, 1998. "Industrial metabolism and the linkages between economics, ethics and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 311-320, February.
- Ring, Irene, 1997. "Evolutionary strategies in environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 237-249, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Leo, Senatro & Salvia, Monica, 2017. "Local strategies and action plans towards resource efficiency in South East Europe," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 286-305.
- Sara Tessitore & Tiberio Daddi & Fabio Iraldo, 2015. "Eco-Industrial Parks Development and Integrated Management Challenges: Findings from Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-16, July.
- Lee Liu, 2009. "Urban environmental performance in China: a sustainability divide?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 1-18.
- Burch, Sarah, 2010. "In pursuit of resilient, low carbon communities: An examination of barriers to action in three Canadian cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7575-7585, December.
- Wisakha Phoochinda, 2014. "Application of the Eco-Industrial concept to community environmantal management," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 141-158, February.
- Kwiatkowski, Kyle P. & Chinowsky, Paul S., 2017. "Climate change adaptation as an organizational system in transportation infrastructure organizations: Identifying processes and institutional elements," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 47-53.
- Wu, Jing & Zuidema, Christian & Gugerell, Katharina & de Roo, Gert, 2017. "Mind the gap! Barriers and implementation deficiencies of energy policies at the local scale in urban China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 201-211.
- Heungsoon Kim, 2007. "Building an eco-industrial park as a public project in South Korea. The stakeholders' understanding of and involvement in the project," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 357-369.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:9:y:2001:i:1:p:36-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.