Climate change adaptation as an organizational system in transportation infrastructure organizations: Identifying processes and institutional elements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Jotzo, 2010.
"Prerequisites and limits for economic modelling of climate change impacts and adaptation,"
Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports
1055, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jotzo, Frank, 2010. "Prerequisites and limits for economic modelling of climate change impacts and adaptation," Research Reports 94951, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- David M. Boje & J. Keith Murnighan, 1982. "Group Confidence Pressures in Iterative Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1187-1196, October.
- Françoise Nemry & Hande Demirel, 2012. "Impacts of Climate Change on transport: a focus on road and rail transport infrastructures," JRC Research Reports JRC72217, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Fredrik Burström & Jouni Korhonen, 2001. "Municipalities and industrial ecology: reconsidering municipal environmental management," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 36-46.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Francesco Rotoli & Elena Navajas Cawood & Antonio Soria, 2016. "Capacity assessment of railway infrastructure: Tools, methodologies and policy relevance in the EU context," JRC Research Reports JRC100509, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Di Leo, Senatro & Salvia, Monica, 2017. "Local strategies and action plans towards resource efficiency in South East Europe," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 286-305.
- Rafael Lizarralde & Jaione Ganzarain & Mikel Zubizarreta, 2020. "Assessment and Selection of Technologies for the Sustainable Development of an R&D Center," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(23), pages 1-23, December.
- Belton, Ian & Wright, George & Sissons, Aileen & Bolger, Fergus & Crawford, Megan M. & Hamlin, Iain & Taylor Browne Lūka, Courtney & Vasilichi, Alexandrina, 2021. "Delphi with feedback of rationales: How large can a Delphi group be such that participants are not overloaded, de-motivated, or disengaged?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 170(C).
- Ortega, Emilio & Martín, Belén & Aparicio, Ángel, 2020. "Identification of critical sections of the Spanish transport system due to climate scenarios," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Simi Goyol & Chaminda Pathirage, 2018. "Farmers Perceptions of Climate Change Related Events in Shendam and Riyom, Nigeria," Economies, MDPI, vol. 6(4), pages 1-26, December.
- Aid, Graham & Eklund, Mats & Anderberg, Stefan & Baas, Leenard, 2017. "Expanding roles for the Swedish waste management sector in inter-organizational resource management," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 85-97.
- Meijering, Jurian V. & Tobi, Hilde, 2016. "The effect of controlled opinion feedback on Delphi features: Mixed messages from a real-world Delphi experiment," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 166-173.
- Baker, Erin & Bosetti, Valentina & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Henrion, Max & Aleluia Reis, Lara, 2015.
"Future costs of key low-carbon energy technologies: Harmonization and aggregation of energy technology expert elicitation data,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 219-232.
- Baker, Erin & Bosetti, Valentina & Diaz Anadon, Laura & Henrion, Max & Aleluia Reis, Lara, 2015. "Future Costs of Key Low-Carbon Energy Technologies: Harmonization and Aggregation of Energy Technology Expert Elicitation Data," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 204890, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Laura Diaz Anadon & Max Henrion & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2015. "Future Costs of Key Low-Carbon Energy Technologies: Harmonization and Aggregation of Energy Technology Expert Elicitation Data," Working Papers 2015.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sara Tessitore & Tiberio Daddi & Fabio Iraldo, 2015. "Eco-Industrial Parks Development and Integrated Management Challenges: Findings from Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 7(8), pages 1-16, July.
- John W. Boudreau, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Organizational Behavior, Strategy, Performance, and Design in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
- Worrell, James L. & Di Gangi, Paul M. & Bush, Ashley A., 2013. "Exploring the use of the Delphi method in accounting information systems research," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 193-208.
- Heuson, Clemens & Gawel, Erik & Gebhardt, Oliver & Hansjürgens, Bernd & Lehmann, Paul & Meyer, Volker & Schwarze, Reimund, 2012. "Ökonomische Grundfragen der Klimaanpassung: Umrisse eines neuen Forschungsprogramms," UFZ Reports 02/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Vivian Dépoues, 2017. "Organisational uptake of scientific information about climate change by infrastructure managers: the case of adaptation of the French railway company," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 143(3), pages 473-486, August.
- Lisa Cowan & Geoff Kaine & Victor Wright, 2013. "The Role of Strategic and Tactical Flexibility in Managing Input Variability on Farms," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 470-494, July.
- Heuson, Clemens & Gawel, Erik & Gebhardt, Oliver & Hansjürgens, Bernd & Lehmann, Paul & Meyer, Volker & Schwarze, Reimund, 2012. "Fundamental questions on the economics of climate adaptation: Outlines of a new research programme," UFZ Reports 05/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Anna Wolf & Mats Eklund & Mats Söderström, 2007. "Developing integration in a local industrial ecosystem – an explorative approach," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(6), pages 442-455, September.
- Smith, R.L. & Sengupta, D. & Takkellapati, S. & Lee, C.C., 2015. "An industrial ecology approach to municipal solid waste management: I. Methodology," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 104(PA), pages 311-316.
- Bolger, Fergus & Rowe, Gene & Belton, Ian & Crawford, Megan M & Hamlin, Iain & Sissons, Aileen & Taylor Browne Lūka, Courtney & Vasilichi, Alexandrina & Wright, George, 2020. "The Simulated Group Response Paradigm: A new approach to the study of opinion change in Delphi and other structured-group techniques," OSF Preprints 4ufzg, Center for Open Science.
- Rowe, Gene & Wright, George, 1996. "The impact of task characteristics on the performance of structured group forecasting techniques," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 73-89, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:47-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.