Impacts of Climate Change on transport: a focus on road and rail transport infrastructures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortega, Emilio & Martín, Belén & Aparicio, Ángel, 2020. "Identification of critical sections of the Spanish transport system due to climate scenarios," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Francesco Rotoli & Elena Navajas Cawood & Antonio Soria, 2016. "Capacity assessment of railway infrastructure: Tools, methodologies and policy relevance in the EU context," JRC Working Papers JRC100509, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Yusifov, Elshad Masim oghlu & Kulu, Tekmez Korkmaz oghlu & Mammadov, Hasan Parviz oghlu, 2019. "Logistics Sector In Azerbaijan Economy: Structural Improvements And Orientations Strategic Development," EUREKA: Social and Humanities, Scientific Route OU, issue 2, pages 29-38.
- Kwiatkowski, Kyle P. & Chinowsky, Paul S., 2017. "Climate change adaptation as an organizational system in transportation infrastructure organizations: Identifying processes and institutional elements," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 47-53.
- Maja Rotter & Esther Hoffmann & Anna Pechan & Rebecca Stecker, 2016. "Competing priorities: how actors and institutions influence adaptation of the German railway system," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 609-623, August.
- Chinowsky, Paul & Helman, Jacob & Gulati, Sahil & Neumann, James & Martinich, Jeremy, 2019. "Impacts of climate change on operation of the US rail network," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 183-191.
- Schweikert, Amy & Chinowsky, Paul & Kwiatkowski, Kyle & Espinet, Xavier, 2014. "The infrastructure planning support system: Analyzing the impact of climate change on road infrastructure and development," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 146-153.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport economics. Impact assessment; climate change; climate resilient infrastructure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc72217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.