The virtuous cycle: incremental changes and a process-based sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nina Herala, 2003. "Regulating traffic with land use planning," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 91-102.
- Lehtonen, Markku, 2004. "The environmental-social interface of sustainable development: capabilities, social capital, institutions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 199-214, June.
- Krishna, Anirudh, 2001. "Moving from the Stock of Social Capital to the Flow of Benefits: The Role of Agency," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 925-943, June.
- Ray Hudson, 2005. "Towards sustainable economic practices, flows and spaces: or is the necessary impossible and the impossible necessary?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 239-252.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annukka Berg, 2011. "Not Roadmaps but Toolboxes: Analysing Pioneering National Programmes for Sustainable Consumption and Production," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 9-23, March.
- Li Shen & Jared M. Kyllo & Xulin Guo, 2013. "An Integrated Model Based on a Hierarchical Indices System for Monitoring and Evaluating Urban Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-36, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:15:y:2007:i:4:p:267-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .