Regulating traffic with land use planning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Batstone, C J & Sharp, B M H, 1999. "New Zealand's quota management system: the first ten years," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-190, March.
- Anthony Scott, 1955. "The Fishery: The Objectives of Sole Ownership," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 116-116.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catarina Aroso Monteiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006.
"Local sustainable mobility management. Are Portuguese municipalities aware?,"
FEP Working Papers
225, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Catarina Aroso & Aurora, A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Local Sustainable Mobility Management. Are Portuguese Municipalities Aware?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p832, European Regional Science Association.
- Lenore Newman, 2007. "The virtuous cycle: incremental changes and a process-based sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 267-274.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:11:y:2003:i:2:p:91-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.