Local sustainable mobility management. Are Portuguese municipalities aware?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Catarina Aroso & Aurora, A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Local Sustainable Mobility Management. Are Portuguese Municipalities Aware?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p832, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nina Herala, 2003. "Regulating traffic with land use planning," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 91-102.
- Filipe J. Sousa & Luís M. de Castro, 2006. "Of the significance of business relationships," FEP Working Papers 224, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
KeywordsZona Euro; Sustainability; mobility management; regions; human capital;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-08-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2006-08-12 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-08-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .