Report NEP-TUR-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasret Benar & Glenn Jenkins, 2006. "Regulation and Taxation of Casinos under State-Monopoly, Private Monopoly and Casino Association Regimes," Working Papers 1088, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- C. Hamel & M. Herrmann & S. Lee & Keith Criddle & H. Geier, "undated". "Linking sportfishing trip attributes, participation decisions, and regional economic impacts in Lower and Central Cook Inlet, Alaska," Working Papers 2001-01, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- S. Lee & M. Herrmann & K. Criddle & C. Hamel, "undated". "Modeling the effect of fishery attributes on participation rates and angler welfare: the Kenai Peninsula marine sport fishery," Working Papers 2001-03, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00087433_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catarina Aroso Monteiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Local sustainable mobility management. Are Portuguese municipalities aware?," FEP Working Papers 225, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12651 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Herrmann & S. Lee & C. Hamel & K. Criddle & H. Geier & J. Greenberg & C. Lewis, "undated". "An economic assessment of the sport fisheries for halibut and chinook and coho salmon in Lower Cook Inlet," Working Papers 2000-14, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- K. Lyon & D. Lee, "undated". "Do optimal non-renewable resource tariffs suffer from dynamic inconsistency?," Working Papers 2000-27, Utah State University, Department of Economics.