Linking sportfishing trip attributes, participation decisions, and regional economic impacts in Lower and Central Cook Inlet, Alaska
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Charles Hamel & Hans T. Geier & Mark Herrmann & Keith R. Criddle & S. Todd Lee, 2002. "Linking sportfishing trip attributes, participation decisions, and regional economic impacts in Lower and Central Cook Inlet, Alaska," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2), pages 247-264.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devkota, Nirmala & Fannin, James Matthew & Paudel, Krishna P., 2006. "Economic Impact Estimation Using Bootstrap Samples Obtained From Internet And Intercept Survey Data," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21150, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Starbuck, C. Meghan & Berrens, Robert P. & McKee, Michael, 2006. "Simulating changes in forest recreation demand and associated economic impacts due to fire and fuels management activities," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 52-66, January.
- Deisentroth, Daniel B. & Loomis, John B. & Bond, Craig A., 2013. "Using Revealed Preference Behavioral Models to Correctly Account for Substitution Effects in Economic Impact Analysis," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2).
More about this item
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-08-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2006-08-12 (Forecasting)
- NEP-TUR-2006-08-12 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usu:wpaper:2001-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .