Report NEP-GEO-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wouter Vermeulen & J. van Ommeren, 2006. "Housing supply and the interaction of regional population and employment," CPB Discussion Paper 65, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2006-86 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Borgman, Benny, 2006. "Agglomeration, Diversity and Regional Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 71, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Catarina Aroso Monteiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Local sustainable mobility management. Are Portuguese municipalities aware?," FEP Working Papers 225, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- José Pedro Pontes, 2006. "Agglomeration and comparative advantage in vertically-related firms," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2006-85 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Giesecke & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2005. "Regional Macroeconomic Outcomes Under Alternative Arrangements for the Financing of Urban Infrastructure," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-152, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Lee Fleming & Koen Frenken, 2006. "The evolution of inventor networks in the Silicon Valley and Boston regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0609, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2006.
- Michael R. Haines & Robert A. Margo, 2006. "Railroads and Local Economic Development: The United States in the 1850s," NBER Working Papers 12381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.