Endogenous R&D spillovers and locational choice with discriminatory pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-640, June.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Michael D. Smith, 2000.
"Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 563-585, April.
- Michael Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1022, Society for Computational Economics.
- Claudio A. Piga, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of Advertising and Product Differentiation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(5), pages 509-522, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colombo, Stefano & Lambertini, Luca, 2023. "R&D investments with spillovers and endogenous horizontal differentiation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Piga, Claudio & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 2005. "Endogenous R&D spillovers and locational choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 127-139, March.
- Fors, Gunnar & Zejan, Mario, 1996. "Overseas R&D by Multinationals in foreign Centers of Excellence," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 111, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Anindya Ghose & Avi Goldfarb & Sang Pil Han, 2013. "How Is the Mobile Internet Different? Search Costs and Local Activities," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 613-631, September.
- Barrios, Salvador & Navajas Cawood, Elena, 2008. "The Location of ICT activities in EU regions. Implications for regional policies," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 13, pages 179-210.
- Balland, Pierre-Alexandre & Boschma, Ron, 2022.
"Do scientific capabilities in specific domains matter for technological diversification in European regions?,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(10).
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma, 2021. "Do scientific capabilities in specific domains matter for technological diversification in European regions?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2116, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2021.
- Erik Stam, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography,"
Chapters, in: Ron Boschma & Ron Martin (ed.), The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 6,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0913, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Erik Stam, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1267, European Regional Science Association.
- Attila Varga & Dimitrios Pontikakis & Joaquín M. Azagra-Caro, 2010. "Absorptive capacity and the delocalisation of university-industry interaction Evidence from participations in the EU's Sixth Framework Programme for Research," Working Papers 2010R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Babur De los Santos & Sergei Koulayev, 2017. "Optimizing Click-Through in Online Rankings with Endogenous Search Refinement," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(4), pages 542-564, July.
- Mohamed Amara & Khaled Thabet, 2019.
"Firm and regional factors of productivity: a multilevel analysis of Tunisian manufacturing,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 63(1), pages 25-51, August.
- Mohamed Amara & Khaled Thabet, 2016. "Firm and Regional Factors of Productivity: A Multilevel Analysis of Tunisian Manufacturing," Working Papers 1041, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2016.
- Zhu, Hongwei & Madnick, Stuart & Siegel, Michael, 2003. "Global Comparison Aggregation Services," Working papers 4410-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Anna M. Ferragina & Giulia Nunziante, 2018. "Are Italian firms performances influenced by innovation of domestic and foreign firms nearby in space and sectors?," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 45(3), pages 335-360, September.
- Motoyama, Yasuyuki & Cao, Cong & Appelbaum, Richard, 2014. "Observing regional divergence of Chinese nanotechnology centers," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 11-21.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2015.
"Is Financial Support For Private R&D Always Justified? A Discussion Based On The Literature On Growth,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 479-505, July.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2013. "Is Financial Support for Private R&D Always Justified? A Discussion Based on the Literature on Growth," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-34, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2013. "Is financial support for private R&D always justified ? A discussion based on literature on growth," Working Papers halshs-00864011, HAL.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2013. "Is financial support for private R&D always justified ? A discussion based on literature on growth," Working Papers 1328, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Moraga-González, José L. & Sándor, Zsolt & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R., 2014.
"Prices, Product Differentiation, And Heterogeneous Search Costs,"
IESE Research Papers
D/1097, IESE Business School.
- José L. Moraga-González & Zsolt Sándor & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2014. "Prices, Product Differentiation, and Heterogeneous Search Costs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-080/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jose L. Moraga-Gonzalez, 2015. "Prices, Product Differentiation, and Heterogeneous Search Costs," 2015 Meeting Papers 335, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- José Luis Moraga Gonzalez & Zsolt Sándor & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2014. "Prices, Product Differentiation, and Heterogeneous Search Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 4889, CESifo.
- Jonas Heiberg & Bernhard Truffer, 2021. "The emergence of a global innovation system – a case study from the water sector," GEIST - Geography of Innovation and Sustainability Transitions 2021(09), GEIST Working Paper Series.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2016.
"“Innovation, heterogeneous firms, and the region”,"
AQR Working Papers
201607, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2016.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2016. "“Innovation, heterogeneous firms, and the region”," IREA Working Papers 201607, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Tom Broekel & Matthias Brachert & Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2015. "Joint R and D subsidies, related variety, and regional innovation," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2015-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Edgardo Arturo Ayala Gaytán, 2009. "Social network externalities and price dispersion in online markets," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 1-28, November.
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2015. "Wissens-Spillovers und regionale Entwicklung - welche strukturpolitische Ausrichtung optimiert des Wachstum?," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 144, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Apostolos Baltzopoulos & Pontus Braunerhjelm & Ioannis Tikoudis, 2016.
"Spin-offs: why geography matters,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 273-303.
- Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Tikoudis, Ioannis, 2014. "Spin-offs: Why geography matters," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 389, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:25:y:2004:i:3:p:157-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.