Equity and arbitration in major league baseball
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof & Janet L. Yellen, 1990. "The Fair Wage-Effort Hypothesis and Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 255-283.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Phillip A. Miller, 2000. "An Analysis of Final Offers Chosen in Baseball's Arbitration System," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 1(1), pages 39-55, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John W. Budd & Aaron Sojourner & Jaewoo Jung, 2017.
"Are Voluntary Agreements Better? Evidence from Baseball Arbitration,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 70(4), pages 865-893, August.
- Budd, John W. & Sojourner, Aaron J. & Jung, Jaewoo, 2014. "Are Voluntary Agreements Better? Evidence from Baseball Arbitration," IZA Discussion Papers 8098, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:23:y:2002:i:7:p:427-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.