Punctuations and agendas: A new look at local government budget expenditures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schwartz, Amy Ellen, 1993. "Individual production, community characteristics and the provision of local public services," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 277-289, February.
- Cutler, David M & Elmendorf, Douglas W & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1993. "Demographic Characteristics and the Public Bundle," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(Supplemen), pages 178-198.
- Jansen, Dennis W & de Vries, Casper G, 1991.
"On the Frequency of Large Stock Returns: Putting Booms and Busts into Perspective,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 18-24, February.
- Dennis W. Jansen & Casper de Vries, 1988. "On the frequency of large stock returns: putting booms and busts into perspective," Working Papers 1989-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:67:y:1973:i:03:p:951-963_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:74:y:1980:i:02:p:354-372_16 is not listed on IDEAS
- James M. Poterba, 1997.
"Demographic structure and the political economy of public education,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 48-66.
- James M. Poterba, 1996. "Demographic Structure and the Political Economy of Public Education," NBER Working Papers 5677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Afsaneh Assadian, 1995. "Fiscal Determinants Of Migration To A Fast-Growing State: How The Aged Differ From The General Population," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 25(3), pages 301-316, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deserai A. Crow, 2010. "Policy Punctuations in Colorado Water Law: The Breakdown of a Monopoly," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 27(2), pages 147-166, March.
- Michael Givel, 2010. "The Evolution of the Theoretical Foundations of Punctuated Equilibrium Theory in Public Policy," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 27(2), pages 187-198, March.
- Rebecca Hendrick & Jared Crawford, 2014. "Municipal Fiscal Policy Space and Fiscal Structure: Tools for Managing Spending Volatility," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 24-50, September.
- Marie H. Martin & Meg Streams, 2015. "Punctuated Equilibrium Theory: An Empirical Investigation of Its Relevance for Global Health Expenditure," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 73-94, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:22:y:2003:i:3:p:345-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.