Presidential address-analysis of race as policy analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel L. Myers & William J. Sabol, 1987. "Business Cycles And Racial Disparities In Punishment," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 5(4), pages 46-58, October.
- Patrick L. Mason, 2001. "Annual Income and Identity Formation among Persons of Mexican Descent," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 178-183, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:11:1774-1777_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darity, William Jr. & Mason, Patrick L. & Stewart, James B., 2006. "The economics of identity: The origin and persistence of racial identity norms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 283-305, July.
- Barbara J. Nelson & Robert A. Leone, 1999. "Diversity and public problem solving: Ideas and practice in policy education," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 134-155.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:21:y:2002:i:2:p:169-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .