Reducing vulnerability: the demand for microinsurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:rpdevs:morduch_microfinance_poor is not listed on IDEAS
- Zaman, Hassan, 1999. "Assessing the impact of micro-credit on poverty and vulnerability in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2145, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2015.
"Client Perceptions of the Value of Microinsurance: Evidence from Southern Ghana,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 15-35, January.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2014. "Client perceptions of the value of microinsurance: evidence from southern Ghana," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 19214, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Jonathan Lashley & Koko Warner, 2015. "Evidence of demand for microinsurance for coping and adaptation to weather extremes in the Caribbean," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 101-112, November.
- Biener, Christian, 2013. "Pricing in Microinsurance Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 132-144.
- Lena Giesbert and Susan Steiner, 2011.
"Perceptions of (Micro)Insurance in Southern Ghana: The Role of Information and Peer Effects,"
GIGA Working Paper Series
183, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2012. "Perceptions of (Micro)Insurance in Southern Ghana: The Role of Information and Peer Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1194, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:7:p:232-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahsan, Syed M & Mahmud, Minhaj, 2011. "Microinsurance: The Choice among Delivery and Regulatory Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 50286, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:17:y:2005:i:3:p:397-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.