The Price Discovery Puzzle in Offshore Yuan Trading: Different Contributions for Different Contracts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Owyong, David & Wong, Wing-Keung & Horowitz, Ira, 2015.
"Cointegration and causality among the onshore and offshore markets for China's currency,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 20-38.
- Owyong, David & Wong, Wing-Keung & Horowitz, Ira, 2015. "Cointegration and Causality among the Onshore and Offshore Markets for China's Currency," MPRA Paper 71107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Cho-Hoi Hui & Andrew Tsang, 2017. "The RMB Central Parity Formation Mechanism after August 2015: A Statistical Analysis," Working Papers 062017, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- R. S Craig & Changchun Hua & Philip Ng & Raymond Yuen, 2013. "Development of the Renminbi Market in Hong Kong SAR; Assessing Onshore-Offshore Market Integration," IMF Working Papers 13/268, International Monetary Fund.
- Samar Maziad & Joong S Kang, 2012. "RMB Internationalization; O+L5022nshore/Offshore Links," IMF Working Papers 12/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Xu, Hai-Chuan & Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier, 2017.
"Time-dependent lead-lag relationship between the onshore and offshore Renminbi exchange rates,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 173-183.
- Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei-Xing Zhou & Didier Sornette, 2018. "Time-dependent lead-lag relationship between the onshore and offshore Renminbi exchange rates," Papers 1803.09432, arXiv.org.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Cho-Hoi Hui & Andrew Tsang, 2016.
"The Renminbi Central Parity: An Empirical Investigation,"
102016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Hui, Cho-Hoi & Tsang, Andrew, 2017. "The Renminbi central parity : An empirical investigation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Cho-Hoi Hui & Andrew Tsang, 2016. "The Renminbi Central Parity: An Empirical Investigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 5963, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Hui, Cho-Hoi & Tsang, Andrew, 2018.
"The RMB central parity formation mechanism: August 2015 to December 2016,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 223-243.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Cho-Hoi Hui & Andrew Tsang, 2018. "The RMB Central Parity Formation Mechanism: August 2015 to December 2016," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2018_010, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Jiadong Tong & Zijun Wang & Jian Yang, 2016. "Information Flow Between Forward and Spot Markets: Evidence From the Chinese Renminbi," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(7), pages 695-718, July.
- Carlos P. Barros & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Zhongfei Chen, 2016. "Exchange rate persistence of the Chinese yuan against the US dollar in the NDF market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1399-1414, December.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:49:y:2018:i:c:p:232-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atilgan, Yigit & Demirtas, K. Ozgur & Simsek, Koray D., 2016. "Derivative markets in emerging economies: A survey," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 88-102.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:34:y:2014:i:2:p:103-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.