Does futures trading destabilize cash prices? Evidence for U. S. live beef cattle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natcher, William C. & Weaver, Robert D., 1999. "The Transmission Of Price Volatility In The Beef Markets," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21511, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chevallier, Julien & Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît, 2011.
"Options introduction and volatility in the EU ETS,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 855-880.
- Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "Options Introduction and Volatility in the EU ETS," Working Papers halshs-00405709, HAL.
- Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2011. "Options introduction and volatility in the EU ETS," Working Papers 1107, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "Options introduction and volatility in the EU ETS," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-33, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "Options introduction and volatility in the EU ETS," Working Papers hal-00419339, HAL.
- Elumalai, K. & Rangasamy, N. & Sharma, R.K., 2009. "Price Discovery in India’s Agricultural Commodity Futures Markets," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(3), pages 1-9.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Dramane Coulibaly, 2011.
"Index trading and agricultural commodity prices: A panel Granger causality analysis,"
CEPII research center, issue 126-127, pages 51-71.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Dramane Coulibaly, 2011. "Index Trading and Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Panel Granger Causality Analysis," Working Papers 2011-28, CEPII research center.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Dramane Coulibaly, 2012. "Index Trading and Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Panel Granger Causality Analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00854079, HAL.
- Fizaine, Florian, 2015. "Minor metals and organized markets: News highlights about the consequences of establishing a futures market in a thin market with a dual trading price system," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 59-70.
- Ahmet Enis Kocagil, 1997. "Does futures speculation stabilize spot prices? Evidence from metals markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 115-125.
- Hung, Mao-Wei & So, Leh-Chyan, 2009. "New insights into India’s single stock futures markets," MPRA Paper 52491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John M. Fry & Baoying Lai, 2011. "The interdependence of Coffee spot and futures markets," Working Papers 2011.1, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:10:y:1990:i:1:p:41-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.