Monetary Valuation Of Insurance Against Flood Risk Under Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Howard Kunreuther & Erwann Michel-Kerjan, 2015. "Demand for fixed-price multi-year contracts: Experimental evidence from insurance decisions," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 171-194, October.
- Andor, Mark & Osberghaus, Daniel & Simora, Michael, 2017. "Natural disasters and governmental aid: Is there a charity hazard?," Ruhr Economic Papers 738, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan, 2013. "Finance des risques catastrophiques. Le marché américain est en plein bouleversement," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 64(4), pages 615-634.
- de Koning, Koen & Filatova, Tatiana & Bin, Okmyung, 2017. "Bridging the Gap Between Revealed and Stated Preferences in Flood-prone Housing Markets," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1-13.
- repec:mar:magkse:20134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goeschl, Timo & Managi, Shunsuke, 2017. "Public in-kind relief and private self-insurance," Working Papers 0633, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Ruth Dittrich & Anita Wreford & Adam Butler & Dominic Moran, 2016. "The impact of flood action groups on the uptake of flood management measures," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 471-489, October.
- Achtnicht, Martin & Osberghaus, Daniel, 2016. "The demand for index-based flood insurance in a high-income country," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chou, Wan-Jung & Huang, Yu-Chia & Chang, Ching-Cheng, 2015. "Precautionary Intentions and Risk Perceptions: Empirical Evidence from the Victims of Typhoon Morakot," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205549, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mark J. Koetse & Roy Brouwer, 2016. "Reference Dependence Effects on WTA and WTP Value Functions and Their Disparity," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(4), pages 723-745, December.
- Richert, Claire & Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Figuières, Charles, 2017.
"The determinants of households' flood mitigation decisions in France - on the possibility of feedback effects from past investments,"
Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 342-352.
- Claire Richert & Katrin Erdlenbruch & Charles Figuières, 2017. "The determinants of households' flood mitigation decisions in France - on the possibility of feedback effects from past investments," Post-Print hal-01505777, HAL.
- Giovanni Marin & Marco Modica, 2016. "Mapping the exposure to natural disaster losses for Italian municipalities," SEEDS Working Papers 0916, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Oct 2016.
- Veronesi, Marcella & Chawla, Fabienne & Maurer, Max & Lienert, Judit, 2014.
"Climate change and the willingness to pay to reduce ecological and health risks from wastewater flooding in urban centers and the environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 1-10.
- Marcella Veronesi & Fabienne Chawla & Max Maurer & Judit Lienert, 2013. "Climate Change and the Willingness to Pay to Reduce Ecological and Health Risks from Wastewater Flooding in Urban Centers and the Environment," Working Papers 01/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Dekker, Thijs & Hess, Stephane & Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan, 2016. "Decision uncertainty in multi-attribute stated preference studies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 57-73.
- Heinola, Katriina, 2016. "Anything left for animal disease insurance? A choice experiment approach," 156th Seminar, October 4, 2016, Wagenigen, The Netherlands 249985, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zack Dorner & Daniel A. Brent & Anke Leroux, 2016. "Preferences for Intrinsically Risky Attributes," Monash Economics Working Papers 32-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Dorner, Zach & Brent, Daniel A. & Leroux, Anke, 2016. "Eliciting Risk Preferences for Intrinsic Attributes," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236644, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christian Vossler & J. Scott Holladay, 2016. "Alternative Value Elicitation Formats in Contingent Valuation: A New Hope," Working Papers 2016-02, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Andor, Mark & Osberghaus, Daniel & Simora, Michael, 2017. "Natural disasters and governmental aid: Is there a charity hazard?," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-065, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Botzen, W.J. Wouter & de Boer, Joop & Terpstra, Teun, 2013. "Framing of risk and preferences for annual and multi-year flood insurance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 357-375.
- Claudia Schwirplies & Andreas Ziegler, 2013. "Are German Tourists Environmental Chameleons? A Micro-econometric Analysis of Adaptation to Climate Change," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201334, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:iecrev:v:53:y:2012:i:3:p:1005-1026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .