Southern Innovation And Reverse Knowledge Spillovers: A Dynamic Fdi Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith E. MASKUS & Lei YANG, 2013. "The Impacts of Post-TRIPS Patent Reforms on the Structure of Exports," Discussion papers 13030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Liu, Ying & Wang, Zhe & Yin, Xiaopeng, 2016. "Economic integration, product cycles and regime effects," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 275-283.
- Steff De Visscher & Markus Eberhardt & Gerdie Everaert, 2017. "Measuring productivity and absorptive capacity evolution," Discussion Papers 2017-11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Neumann, Rebecca & Seidel, Tobias, 2012.
"How national and international financial development affect industrial R&D,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 72-83.
- Keith E. Maskus & Rebecca Neumann & Tobias Seidel, 2011. "How National and International Financial Development Affect Industrial R&D," CESifo Working Paper Series 3480, CESifo Group Munich.
- Suzuki, Keishun, 2014. "Southern Innovation and Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 57054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:iecrev:v:53:y:2012:i:1:p:279-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.