The Dynamics Of Medical Care Use In The British Household Panel Survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:1:p:141-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:302:p:395-419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chung Jen Yang & Ying Che Tsai & Joseph J. Tien, 2017. "The Impacts of Persistent Behaviour and Cost-Sharing Policy on Demand for Outpatient Visits by the Elderly: Evidence from Taiwan’s National Health Insurance," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 42(1), pages 31-52, January.
- Ha Trong Nguyen & Luke B. Connelly, 2017.
"The Dynamics of Informal Care Provision in an Australian Household Panel Survey: Previous Work Characteristics and Future Care Provision,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 93(302), pages 395-419, September.
- Nguyen, Ha & Connelly, Luke B., 2016. "The dynamics of informal care provision in an Australian household panel survey: Previous work characteristics and future care provision," MPRA Paper 75331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ha Trong Nguyen & Luke B Connelly, 2016. "The dynamics of informal care provision in an Australian household panel survey: previous work characteristics and future care provision," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1606, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Taiyo Fukai & Hidehiko Ichimura & Kyogo Kanazawa, 2018. "Quantifying Health Shocks Over the Life Cycle," Papers 1801.08746, arXiv.org.
- Kohn, Jennifer L. & Averett, Susan L., 2014. "The effect of relationship status on health with dynamic health and persistent relationships," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 69-83.
- FUKAI Taiyo & ICHIMURA Hidehiko & KANAZAWA Kyogo, 2018. "Quantifying Health Shocks over the Life Cycle," Discussion papers 18014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Harris, Matthew & Kohn, Jennifer, 2015. "Reference dependent utility from health and the demand for medical care," MPRA Paper 61926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hana Bataineh & Rose Anne Devlin & Vicky Barham, 2018. "Social Capital and Having a Regular Family Doctor: Evidence from Longitudinal Data," Working Papers 1806E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:220:y:2019:i:c:p:421-429 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:22:y:2013:i:6:p:687-710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .