Measuring health inequality with realization of potential life years (RePLY)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silber, Jacques, 1982. "Health and inequality : Some applications of uncertainty theory," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 16(19), pages 1663-1666, January.
- Kam-Ki Tang & Denis Petrie & Prasada Rao, "undated". "The Climate Trap of Health Development: Empirical Analysis of the Effects of Climate and Income on Mortality," MRG Discussion Paper Series 1908, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Cowell, F.A., 2000. "Measurement of inequality," Handbook of Income Distribution, in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.),Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 87-166, Elsevier.
- Tang, Kam Ki & Chin, Jackie T.C. & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2008.
"Avoidable mortality risks and measurement of wellbeing and inequality,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 624-641, May.
- K.K.Tang & Prasada Rao, "undated". "Avoidable Mortality Risks and Measurement of Wellbeing and Inequality," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0806, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Allison, R. Andrew & Foster, James E., 2004. "Measuring health inequality using qualitative data," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 505-524, May.
- Le Grand, Julian, 1987. "Inequalities in health : Some international comparisons," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 182-191.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Petrie & Kam Ki Tang, 2008. "A Rethink on Measuring Health Inequalities Using the Gini Coefficient," Discussion Papers Series 381, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- David Warner & Prasada Rao & William E. Griffiths & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2011. "Global Inequality: Levels and Trends, 1993-2005," Discussion Papers Series 436, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Dennis Petrie & Kam Tang & D. Rao, 2015. "Measuring Health Inequality with Realization of Conditional Potential Life Years (RCPLY)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 21-44, May.
- Adriana Castelli & Olena Nizalova, 2011. "Avoidable mortality: what it means and how it is measured," Working Papers 063cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:18:y:2009:i:s1:p:s55-s75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.