A DID analysis of the impact of health insurance reform in the city of Hangzhou
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meng, Qingyue & Rehnberg, Clas & Zhuang, Ning & Bian, Ying & Tomson, Goran & Tang, Shenglan, 2004. "The impact of urban health insurance reform on hospital charges: a case study from two cities in China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 197-209, May.
- Edward C. Norton & Courtney Harold Van Houtven & Richard C. Lindrooth & Sharon-Lise T. Normand & Barbara Dickey, 2002. "Does prospective payment reduce inpatient length of stay?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 377-387.
- Mari Kan & Wataru Suzuki, 2006. "The demand for medical care in Japan: initial findings from a Japanese natural experiment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 273-277.
- David Meltzer & Jeanette Chung & Anirban Basu, 2002. "Does Competition under Medicare Prospective Payment Selectively Reduce Expenditures on High-Cost Patients?," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(3), pages 447-468, Autumn.
- Mocan, H. Naci & Tekin, Erdal & Zax, Jeffrey S., 2004. "The Demand for Medical Care in Urban China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 289-304, February.
- Tu, Feng & Tokunaga, Shoji & Deng, ZhouLu & Nobutomo, Koichi, 2002. "Analysis of hospital charges for cerebral infarction stroke inpatients in Beijing, People's Republic of China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 243-256, March.
- Liu, Yuanli, 2002. "Reforming China's urban health insurance system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 133-150, May.
- Winnie Yip & Karen Eggleston, 2001. "Provider payment reform in China: the case of hospital reimbursement in Hainan province," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 325-339.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xilong Pan & Hassan H. Dib & Minmin Zhu & Ying Zhang & Yang Fan, 2009. "Absence of appropriate hospitalization cost control for patients with medical insurance: a comparative analysis study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(10), pages 1146-1162.
- Adam Wagstaff & Winnie Yip & Magnus Lindelow & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "China's health system and its reform: a review of recent studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 7-23, July.
- Schreyögg, Jonas & Grabka, Markus M., 2010.
"Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 331-341.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Markus Grabka, 2010. "Copayments for ambulatory care in Germany: a natural experiment using a difference-in-difference approach," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(3), pages 331-341, June.
- Schreyoegg, Jonas & Grabka, Markus M, 2008. "Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach," MPRA Paper 23035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 96, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jonas Schreyögg & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 777, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ha Trong Nguyen & Luke B Connelly, 2017.
"Cost-sharing in health insurance and its impact in a developing country: evidence from a quasi-natural experiment,"
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series
WP1702, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Nguyen, Ha & Connelly, Luke B., 2017. "Cost-sharing in health insurance and its impact in a developing country– Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," MPRA Paper 76399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:16:y:2007:i:12:p:1389-1402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.