Smoke-free laws and bar revenues in California - the last call
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:2:245-252_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:4:598-603_1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Schulz & Uwe Hartung & Maddalena Fiordelli, 2012. "Effect of smoke-free legislation on Ticino gastronomy revenue," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 57(6), pages 861-866, December.
- Ahlfeldt Gabriel M. & Maennig Wolfgang, 2010.
"Impact of Non-smoking Ordinances on Hospitality Revenues: The Case of Germany,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 230(5), pages 506-521, October.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2009. "Impact of Non-Smoking Ordinances on Hospitality Revenues: The Case of Germany," Working Papers 026, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Michael Kvasnicka & Harald Tauchmann, 2010. "Much Ado About Nothing? – Smoking Bans and Germany’s Hospitality Industry," Ruhr Economic Papers 0172, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Aycan Koksal & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 2016. "How do smoking bans in restaurants affect restaurant and at-home alcohol consumption?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1193-1213, June.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kvasnicka, Michael & Tauchmann, Harald, 2012.
"Much ado about nothing? Smoking bans and Germany's hospitality industry,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 4539-4551.
- Michael Kvasnicka & Harald Tauchmann, 2012. "Much ado about nothing? Smoking bans and Germany's hospitality industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(35), pages 4539-4551, December.
- Kvasnicka, Michael & Tauchmann, Harald, 2010. "Much Ado About Nothing? – Smoking Bans and Germany's Hospitality Industry," Ruhr Economic Papers 172, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Michael Kvasnicka & Harald Tauchmann, 2011. "Much Ado About Nothing? Smoking Bans and Germany's Hospitality Industry," Post-Print hal-00719873, HAL.
- Koksal, Aycan & Wohlgenant, Michael, 2013. "Interdependence of Tobacco and Alcohol Consumption: A Natural Experiment Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150459, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Silvia Tiezzi, 2009. "The Economic Impact of Clean Indoor Air Laws: A Review of Alternative Approaches and of Empirical findings," Department of Economics University of Siena 570, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jerome Adda & Samuel Berlinski & V. Bhaskar & Stephen Machin, 2009. "Market regulation and firm performance: the case of smoking bans in the UK," IFS Working Papers W09/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kim, Dohyung & Yörük, Barış K., 2015. "The impact of restaurant smoking bans on dining out expenditures: Evidence from panel data," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 38-49.
- Robert K. Fleck & F. Andrew Hanssen, 2008. "Why Understanding Smoking Bans Is Important For Estimating Their Effects: California'S Restaurant Smoking Bans And Restaurant Sales," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(1), pages 60-76, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:14:y:2005:i:12:p:1273-1281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .