Stakeholder engagement in green place branding: A focus on user‐generated content
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ida Andersson, 2016. "‘Green cities’ going greener? Local environmental policy-making and place branding in the ‘Greenest City in Europe’," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 1197-1215, June.
- Uma Sekaran, 1983. "Methodological and Theoretical Issues and Advancements in Cross-Cultural Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 14(2), pages 61-73, June.
- Silvia Ayuso, 2006. "Adoption of voluntary environmental tools for sustainable tourism: analysing the experience of Spanish hotels," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 13(4), pages 207-220, September.
- Seongho Kang & Won‐Moo Hur, 2012. "Investigating the Antecedents of Green Brand Equity: A Sustainable Development Perspective," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 19(5), pages 306-316, September.
- Jouni Korhonen & Heikki Niemeläinen & Kyösti Pulliainen, 2002. "Regional industrial recycling network in energy supply—the case of Joensuu city, Finland," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 9(3), pages 170-185, September.
- Yunhong Hao & Qamar Farooq & Yuan Sun, 2018. "Development of theoretical framework and measures for the role of social media in realizing corporate social responsibility through native and non‐native communication modes: Moderating effects of cro," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(4), pages 704-711, July.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Paco, Arminda & Raposo, Mario, 2010. "Green Consumer Market Segmentation: Empirical Findings from Portugal," Apas Papers 203, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Kyeongheui Kim & Meng Zhang & Xiuping Li, 2008. "Effects of Temporal and Social Distance on Consumer Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 706-713, August.
- Ethan D. Schoolman & Mike Shriberg & Sarah Schwimmer & Marie Tysman, 2016. "Green cities and ivory towers: how do higher education sustainability initiatives shape millennials’ consumption practices?," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 490-502, September.
- Adam Duhachek & Shuoyang Zhang & Shanker Krishnan, 2007. "Anticipated Group Interaction: Coping with Valence Asymmetries in Attitude Shift," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 395-405, June.
- Labrecque, Lauren I. & vor dem Esche, Jonas & Mathwick, Charla & Novak, Thomas P. & Hofacker, Charles F., 2013. "Consumer Power: Evolution in the Digital Age," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 257-269.
- Bruno Schivinski & Dariusz Dabrowski, 2013. "The Effect Of Social-Media Communication On Consumer Perceptions Of Brands," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 12, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Kim, Angella J. & Ko, Eunju, 2012. "Do social media marketing activities enhance customer equity? An empirical study of luxury fashion brand," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1480-1486.
- Zhu, Yu-Qian & Chen, Houn-Gee, 2015. "Social media and human need satisfaction: Implications for social media marketing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 335-345.
- Wang, Xia & Yu, Chunling & Wei, Yujie, 2012. "Social Media Peer Communication and Impacts on Purchase Intentions: A Consumer Socialization Framework," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 198-208.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adriana Barbeito‐Caamaño & Ricardo Chalmeta, 2020. "Using big data to evaluate corporate social responsibility and sustainable development practices," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(6), pages 2831-2848, November.
- Baobao Song & Jing (Taylor) Wen, 2020. "Online corporate social responsibility communication strategies and stakeholder engagements: A comparison of controversial versus noncontroversial industries," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(2), pages 881-896, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Janarthanan Balakrishnan & Pantea Foroudi, 2020. "Does Corporate Reputation Matter? Role of Social Media in Consumer Intention to Purchase Innovative Food Product," Corporate Reputation Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(3), pages 181-200, August.
- Peters, Kay & Chen, Yubo & Kaplan, Andreas M. & Ognibeni, Björn & Pauwels, Koen, 2013. "Social Media Metrics — A Framework and Guidelines for Managing Social Media," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 281-298.
- Jurui Zhang & Raymond Liu, 2017. "Popularity of digital products in online social tagging systems," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(1), pages 105-127, January.
- Godey, Bruno & Manthiou, Aikaterini & Pederzoli, Daniele & Rokka, Joonas & Aiello, Gaetano & Donvito, Raffaele & Singh, Rahul, 2016. "Social media marketing efforts of luxury brands: Influence on brand equity and consumer behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5833-5841.
- Stephanie Anne Nicole Bedard & Carri Reisdorf Tolmie, 2018. "Millennials' green consumption behaviour: Exploring the role of social media," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(6), pages 1388-1396, November.
- Kick, Markus, 2015. "Social Media Research: A Narrative Review," EconStor Preprints 182506, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Park, Minjung & Im, Hyunjoo & Kim, Hye-Young, 2020. "“You are too friendly!” The negative effects of social media marketing on value perceptions of luxury fashion brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 529-542.
- Kick, Markus, 2015. "Post ≠ Post: An Experimental Study on Corporate Brand Posts on Facebook," EconStor Preprints 182507, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Bastos, Wilson, 2020. "“Speaking of Purchases”: How Conversational Potential Determines Consumers' Willingness to Exert Effort for Experiential Versus Material Purchases," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-16.
- Ho, Mia Hsiao-Wen & Chung, Henry F.L., 2020. "Customer engagement, customer equity and repurchase intention in mobile apps," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 13-21.
- Dionysis Skarmeas & Constantinos N. Leonidou & Charalampos Saridakis & Giuseppe Musarra, 2020. "Pathways to Civic Engagement with Big Social Issues: An Integrated Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 164(2), pages 261-285, June.
- Matej Kovač & Vesna Žabkar, 2020. "Do Social Media and E-Mail Engagement Impact Reputation and Trust-Driven Behavior?," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 32(1), pages 9-25.
- Ayat Mazin Almahmoud, 2019. "The Impact of Social Media Characteristics and Customer Attitude on EWOM: An Empirical Study in Jordanian Banking Sector," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 8(2), pages 169-188, April.
- Koivisto, Elina & Mattila, Pekka, 2020. "Extending the luxury experience to social media – User-Generated Content co-creation in a branded event," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 570-578.
- Ana Babić Rosario & Kristine Valck & Francesca Sotgiu, 2020. "Conceptualizing the electronic word-of-mouth process: What we know and need to know about eWOM creation, exposure, and evaluation," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 422-448, May.
- Felix, Reto & Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Hinsch, Chris, 2017. "Elements of strategic social media marketing: A holistic framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 118-126.
- Widmar, Nicole Olynk & Bir, Courtney & Clifford, McKenna & Slipchenko, Natalya, 2020. "Social media sentimentas an additional performance measure? Examples from iconic theme park destinations," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 56(C).
- Saeed M.Z.A. Tarabieh, 2017. "The Synergistic Impact of Social Media and Traditional Media on Purchase Decisions: The Mediating Role of Brand Loyalty," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(5), pages 51-62.
- Muhammad Sarmad & Naeem Ahmad & Muhammad Khan & Muhammad Irfan & Hajira Atta, 2020. "Investigating the Moderating Role of Trust between Social Media Capabilities and Consumer Brand Engagement Across Textile Sector of Pakistan," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 53-62.
- Sheng, Jie, 2019. "Being Active in Online Communications: Firm Responsiveness and Customer Engagement Behaviour," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 40-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:corsem:v:26:y:2019:i:2:p:492-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1002/(ISSN)1535-3966 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.