Green Consumer Market Segmentation: Empirical Findings from Portugal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1787-:d:149593 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:forpol:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:84-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1701-:d:112897 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1694-:d:112857 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2893-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arfida Handoyo & Popy, 2012. "Green Lifestyle Dimensions : An Empirical Study," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201206, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2012.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4686-:d:189250 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behaviour; Environment; Marketing Segmentation; Green marketi ng;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsu:apasro:203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fasnsro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.