Green Consumer Market Segmentation: Empirical Findings from Portugal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gheorghe Orzan & Anca Francisca Cruceru & Cristina Teodora Bălăceanu & Raluca-Giorgiana Chivu, 2018. "Consumers’ Behavior Concerning Sustainable Packaging: An Exploratory Study on Romanian Consumers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-11, May.
- Luo, Wen & Mineo, Keito & Matsushita, Koji & Kanzaki, Mamoru, 2018. "Consumer willingness to pay for modern wooden structures: A comparison between China and Japan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 84-93.
- Arpita Khare, 2015. "Influence of green self-identity, past environmental behaviour and income on Indian consumers' environmentally friendly behaviour," Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 379-395, September.
- Shu-San Gan & I Nyoman Pujawan & Didik Wahjudi & Yopi Yusuf Tanoto, 2019. "Pricing decision model for new and remanufactured short life-cycle products with green consumers," Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 18(5), pages 376-392, October.
- Caroline Moraes & Marylyn Carrigan & Carmela Bosangit & Carlos Ferreira & Michelle McGrath, 2017. "Understanding Ethical Luxury Consumption Through Practice Theories: A Study of Fine Jewellery Purchases," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 525-543, October.
- Arfida Handoyo & Popy, 2012. "Green Lifestyle Dimensions : An Empirical Study," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201206, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2012.
- Kai Zhang & Hongwei Guo & Guangzheng Yao & Chenggang Li & Yujie Zhang & Wuhong Wang, 2018. "Modeling Acceptance of Electric Vehicle Sharing Based on Theory of Planned Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-14, December.
- Diletta Acuti & Laura Grazzini & Valentina Mazzoli & Gaetano Aiello, 2019. "Stakeholder engagement in green place branding: A focus on user‐generated content," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 26(2), pages 492-501, March.
- J. K. Eastman & P. Modi & S. Gordon-Wilson, 2020. "The Impact of Future Time Perspective and Personality on the Sustainable Behaviours of Seniors," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 275-294, June.
- Edi Defrancesco & Maria Angela Perito & Irene Bozzolan & Leonardo Cei & Gianluca Stefani, 2017. "Testing Consumers’ Preferences for Environmental Attributes of Pasta. Insights from an ABR Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-13, September.
- Michelle Bonera & Elisabetta Corvi & Anna Paola Codini & Ruijing Ma, 2017. "Does Nationality Matter in Eco-Behaviour?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-17, September.
- Vanessa Prieto‐Sandoval & Carmen Jaca & Javier Santos & Rupert J. Baumgartner & Marta Ormazabal, 2019. "Key strategies, resources, and capabilities for implementing circular economy in industrial small and medium enterprises," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 26(6), pages 1473-1484, November.
- Jui-Che Tu & Xiu-Yue Zhang & Sin-Yi Huang, 2018. "Key Factors of Sustainability for Smartphones Based on Taiwanese Consumers’ Perceived Values," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-22, November.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behaviour; Environment; Marketing Segmentation; Green marketi ng;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsu:apasro:203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fasnsro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.