Establishing agribusiness research priorities and coordinating agribusiness research
Improved agribusiness research priorities could help to expand research in this area and produce other benefits, but it will be difficult to channel agribusiness research into one or a few priority areas. This is so since considerations relating to usefulness and feasibility call for maintaining agribusiness research in a number of distinct areas. US and Canadian researchers propose to establish an agribusiness research coordinating committee which will emphasize research on competitiveness. Prescriptions for coordinating the competitiveness research and other agribusiness research are discussed together with commandments for carrying out agribusiness research effectively.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 5 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rogers, Richard T. & Caswell, Julie A., 1987.
"Strategic Management and the Internal Organization of Food Marketing Firms,"
115796, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Richard T. Rogers & Julie A. Caswell, 1988. "Strategic management and the internal organization of food marketing firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 3-10.
- Emerson M. Babb, 1986. "Production and operations management," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(4), pages 421-429.
- Thomas L. Sporleder, 1986. "Agribusiness marketing research in a transition world economy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(4), pages 431-442.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:5:y:1989:i:4:p:315-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.