Food trade balances and unit values: What can they reveal about price competition?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holmes, R A, 1973. "The Inadequacy of Unit Value Indexes as Proxies for Canadian Industrial Selling Price Indexes," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 19(3), pages 271-277, September.
- Jørgen Nielsen, 2000. "Price-quality competition in the exports of the Central and Eastern European Countries," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 35(2), pages 94-101, March.
- Aiginger, Karl, 1997. "The Use of Unit Values to Discriminate between Price and Quality Competition," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 571-592, September.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1975. "International Trade Prices and Price Proxies," NBER Chapters,in: The Role of the Computer in Economic and Social Research in Latin America, pages 253-268 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donatella Baiardi & Carluccio Bianchi & Eleonora Lorenzini, 2013.
"Food Competition in World Markets: Some Evidence from a Panel Data Analysis of Top Exporting Countries,"
262, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Donatella Baiardi & Carluccio Bianchi & Eleonora Lorenzini, 2013. "Food Competition In World Markets: Some Evidence From A Panel Data Analysis Of Top Exporting Countries," DEM Working Papers Series 060, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, Roberto, 2012. "Sophistication and Performance of Italian Agri-food Exports," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(1).
- Thomas H. Spreen & Richard L. Kilmer & Carlos R. Pitta, 2007. "Nonhomogeneous products and the law of one price," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 407-420.
- JuhÃ¡sz, AnikÃ³ & Wagner, Hartmut, 2013. "An analysis of Hungarian agri-food export competitiveness," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(3), December.
- Ferto, Imre, 2008. "Comparative Advantage And Trade Competitiveness In Hungarian Agriculture," Bulletin of the Szent Istvan University 43326, Szent Istvan University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- BOJNEC, Stefan & FERTO, Imre, 2009. "Determinants of agro-food trade competition of Central European countries with the European Union," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 327-337, June.
- Lavoie, Nathalie & Liu, Qihong, 2004. "Findings Of Pricing-To-Market: Market Segmentation Or Product Differentiation?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20287, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:18:y:2001:i:1:p:61-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.