The competitive environment for agricultural bankers in the US
A survey of agricultural banks in the US identified several important competitive challenges for credit providers to agriculture. The importance of various factors to customer loyalty is investigated, as is the importance of various potential products and services toward maintaining a competitive agricultural lending position in future. Bankers stressed the importance of maintaining good, long term relationships with borrowers to future competitiveness. © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 13 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven D. Hanson & Lindon J. Robison & Marcelo E. Siles, 1996. "Impacts of relationships on customer retention in the banking industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 27-35.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1994. " The Benefits of Lending Relationships: Evidence from Small Business Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 3-37, March.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1995.
"The Effect of Credit Market Competition on Lending Relationships,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 110(2), pages 407-43, May.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1994. "The Effect of Credit Market Competition on Lending Relationships," NBER Working Papers 4921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David L. Neff & Paul N. Ellinger, 1996. "Participants in Rural Bank Consolidations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 721-727.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:13:y:1997:i:4:p:431-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.