Liquidity and competition in rural credit markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1997)
Issue (Month): Apr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://www.kansascityfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1994.
"The Effect of Credit Market Competition on Lending Relationships,"
NBER Working Papers
4921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1995. "The Effect of Credit Market Competition on Lending Relationships," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(2), pages 407-43, May.
- Steven D. Hanson & Lindon J. Robison & Marcelo E. Siles, 1996. "Impacts of relationships on customer retention in the banking industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 27-35.
- William R. Keeton, 1996. "Banking consolidation in Tenth District states," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 29-51.
- David L. Neff & Paul N. Ellinger, 1996. "Participants in Rural Bank Consolidations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 721-727.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrc:y:1997:i:apr:p:47-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.