Liquidity and competition in rural credit markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1997)
Issue (Month): Apr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://www.kansascityfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven D. Hanson & Lindon J. Robison & Marcelo E. Siles, 1996. "Impacts of relationships on customer retention in the banking industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 27-35.
- David L. Neff & Paul N. Ellinger, 1996. "Participants in Rural Bank Consolidations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 721-727.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1995.
"The Effect of Credit Market Competition on Lending Relationships,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 110(2), pages 407-43, May.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1994. "The Effect of Credit Market Competition on Lending Relationships," NBER Working Papers 4921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. Keeton, 1996. "Banking consolidation in Tenth District states," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 29-51.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrc:y:1997:i:apr:p:47-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.