Österreich 2025 – Die "Frontier" in Wissenschaft, Technologie, Innovationen und Wirtschaft. Messung und Bestimmungsfaktoren
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hölzl, Werner & Janger, Jürgen, 2014. "Distance to the frontier and the perception of innovation barriers across European countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 707-725.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58723 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Peneder, 2017.
"Competitiveness and industrial policy: from rationalities of failure towards the ability to evolve,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 829-858.
- Michael Peneder, 2016. "Competitiveness and Industrial Policy: From Rationalities of Failure Towards the Ability to Evolve," WIFO Working Papers 505, WIFO.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1994. "Technology and International Differences in Growth Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1147-1175, September.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2006.
"Distance to Frontier, Selection, and Economic Growth,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 37-74, March.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2002. "Distance to Frontier, Selection, and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 9066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zilibotti, Fabrizio & Aghion, Philippe & Acemoglu, Daron, 2006. "Distance to Frontier, Selection, and Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 4554122, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2002. "Distance to Frontier, Selection, and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 3467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Freeman, 2010. "Globalization of scientific and engineering talent: international mobility of students, workers, and ideas and the world economy," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 393-406.
- Jürgen Janger, 2015. "Business science links for a new growth path," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 107, WWWforEurope.
- Bronzini, Raffaello & Piselli, Paolo, 2016. "The impact of R&D subsidies on firm innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 442-457.
- Michael Peneder, 1999. "The Austrian Paradox: "Old" Structures but High Performance?," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 4(4), pages 239-247, October.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 2006. "Joseph Schumpeter Lecture Appropriate Growth Policy: A Unifying Framework," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(2-3), pages 269-314, 04-05.
- David Bailey & Lisa De Propris & Jürgen Janger, 2015. "Industrial and innovation policy as drivers of change," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 9, WWWforEurope.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Thomas Url, 2013. "Standortfaktoren und Investitionspotential von Risikokapital in Österreich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 86(8), pages 673-683, August.
- Jürgen Janger & Anna Strauss & David Campbell, 2013. "Academic careers: a cross-country perspective," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 37, WWWforEurope.
- Janger, Jürgen & Nowotny, Klaus, 2016. "Job choice in academia," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1672-1683.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59353 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFrontier; Innovationsmessung; Innovationspolitik; Strukturwandel; Upgrading;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:2017:i:2:p:141-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.