EU Emissions Trading – Allocation Patterns and Trade Flows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandre Kossoy & Philippe Ambrosi, "undated". "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2010," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13401, The World Bank.
- Ellerman,A. Denny & Buchner,Barbara K. & Carraro,Carlo (ed.), 2007. "Allocation in the European Emissions Trading Scheme," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521875684, December.
- Meghan McGuinness & Raphael Trotignon, 2007. "Technical Memorandum on Analysis of the EU ETS Using the Community Independent Transaction Log," Working Papers 0712, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Claudia Kettner & Angela Köppl & Stefan Schleicher, 2010. "The EU Emission Trading Scheme. Insights from the First Trading Years with a Focus on Price Volatility," WIFO Working Papers 368, WIFO.
- R. Trotignon & A. Denny Ellerman, 2008. "Compliance Behavior in THE EU-ETS: Cross Border Trading, Banking and Borrowing," Working Papers 0812, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Kettner & Angela Köppl & Stefan P. Schleicher & Gregor Thenius, 2008. "Stringency and distribution in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme: first evidence," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 41-61, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEU-Emissionshandel Klimapolitik Kyoto-Phase;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:2012:i:9:p:737-750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.