Understanding Proactive Behaviours and Career Success: Evidence from an Emerging Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (3702) 769362
Fax: (3702) 223563
Web page: http://www.ef.vu.lt/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter, 2003.
"Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain,"
ROA Research Memorandum
002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Lex Borghans & Bas ter Weel, 2006. "Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 20(3), pages 505-532, 09.
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter, 2002. "Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas, 2003. "Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:2:y:2011:i:2:id:118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.