Understanding Proactive Behaviours and Career Success: Evidence from an Emerging Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lex Borghans & Bas ter Weel, 2006.
"Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain,"
CEIS, vol. 20(3), pages 505-532, September.
- Borghans, Lex & Weel, Bas ter, 2002. "Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter, 2003. "Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas, 2003. "Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:2:y:2011:i:2:id:118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .