Macroeconomic Determinants Of Stock Market Development: Evidence From Borsa Istanbul
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam, Anokye M. & Tweneboah, George, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Stock market Development: Ghana’s Evidence," MPRA Paper 11985, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Syed Ali Raza & Syed Tehseen Jawaid & Sahar Afshan & Mohd Zaini Abd Karim, 2015.
"Is stock market sensitive to foreign capital inflows and economic growth?: Evidence from Pakistan,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 142-164, October.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Jawaid, Syed Tehseen & Afshan, Sahar, 2013. "Is Stock Market Sensitive to Foreign Capital Inflows and Economic Growth? Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 48399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Bahmani, Sahar, 2015. "Causal nexus between economic growth, inflation, and stock market development: The case of OECD countries," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 98-111.
- Siong Hook Law & Muzafar Shah Habibullah, 2009. "The Determinants Of Financial Development: Institutions, Openness And Financial Liberalisation," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(1), pages 45-58, March.
- Syed Raza & Syed Jawaid, 2014. "Foreign capital inflows, economic growth and stock market capitalization in Asian countries: an ARDL bound testing approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 375-385, January.
- Andreas Billmeier & Isabella Massa, 2007. "What Drives Stock Market Development in the Middle East and Central Asia—Institutions, Remittances, or Natural Resources?," IMF Working Papers 07/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Samy Ben Naceur & Samir Ghazouani & Mohamed Omran, 2007. "The determinants of stock market development in the Middle-Eastern and North African region," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(7), pages 477-489, June.
- Charles Amo Yartey, 2010. "The institutional and macroeconomic determinants of stock market development in emerging economies," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(21), pages 1615-1625.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheilla Nyasha & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2020.
"Determinants of the Brazilian Stock Market Development,"
Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 54(1), pages 53-64, January-M.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2018. "Determinants of the Brazilian stock market development," Working Papers 24248, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Sin-Yu Ho & N.M. Odhiambo, 2018.
"Analysing the macroeconomic drivers of stock market development in the Philippines,"
Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1451265-145, January.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2017. "Analysing the macroeconomic drivers of stock Market development in the Philippines," Working Papers 23439, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Shahida Perveen, Mustaghis-ur-Rahman, 2018. "Impact of Fiscal and Monetary Policies on Stock Market Performance: An Empirical Study of Pakistan Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance and Economics Research, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 3(2), pages 2-23, October.
- Sin-Yu Ho & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019.
"The macroeconomic drivers of stock market development: evidence from Hong Kong,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(2), pages 185-207, July.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2017. "The macroeconomic drivers of stock market development: Evidence from Hong Kong," Working Papers 23438, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic Variables; Banking Sector; Stock Market; Time Series Analysis; Turkey;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:20:y:2016:i:1:p:69-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.