The Determinants Of Banking System Vulnerability In The Republic Of Moldova
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2007.
"Is there a diversification discount in financial conglomerates?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 331-367, August.
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2005. "Is There a Diversification Discount in Financial Conglomerates?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2005. "Is There a Diversification Discount in Financial Conglomerates?," NBER Working Papers 11499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Degryse, H.A. & Elahi, M.A. & Penas, M.F., 2012.
"Determinants of Banking System Fragility : A Regional Perspective,"
2012-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Degryse, Hans & Elahi, Muhammad Ather & Penas, María Fabiana, 2013. "Determinants of banking system fragility: a regional perspective," Working Paper Series 1567, European Central Bank.
- Degryse, Hans & Elahi, Muhammad Ather & Penas, Maria Fabiana, 2012. "Determinants of Banking System Fragility: A Regional Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 8858, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stiroh, Kevin J. & Rumble, Adrienne, 2006. "The dark side of diversification: The case of US financial holding companies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 2131-2161, August.
- De Jonghe, Olivier, 2010.
"Back to the basics in banking? A micro-analysis of banking system stability,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 387-417, July.
- O. De Jonghe, 2009. "Back to the Basics in Banking? A Micro-Analysis of Banking System Stability," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/579, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Olivier De Jonghe, 2009. "Back to the basics in banking ? A micro-analysis of banking system stability," Working Paper Research 167, National Bank of Belgium.
- Schmid, Markus M. & Walter, Ingo, 2009.
"Do financial conglomerates create or destroy economic value?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 193-216, April.
- Ingo Walter & Markus M. Schmid, 2006. "Do Financial Conglomerates Create or Destroy Economic Value?," Working Papers 06-28, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Thorsten Beck, 2007.
"Bank Concentration and Fragility. Impact and Mechanics,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 193-234
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2005. "Bank Concentration and Fragility: Impact and Mechanics," NBER Working Papers 11500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baele, Lieven & De Jonghe, Olivier & Vander Vennet, Rudi, 2007. "Does the stock market value bank diversification?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1999-2023, July.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; banking system; liquidity; capitalization; competition; diversification; foreign banks; wholesale funding;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:17:y:2013:i:4:p:8-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.