The Euro And Corporate Valuations: The Case Of Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arturo Bris & Yrjö Koskinen & Mattias Nilsson, 2009.
"The Euro and Corporate Valuations,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(8), pages 3171-3209, August.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias, 2003. "The Euro and Corporate Valuations," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 525, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 23 Feb 2004.
- Liliane Karlinger, 2002. "The Impact of Common Currencies on Financial Markets: A Literature Review and Evidence from the Euro Area," Staff Working Papers 02-35, Bank of Canada.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias, 2003. "The Euro is Good After All: Evidence from Corporate Valuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 3910, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Integration; Euro; Corporate Valuations;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:13:y:2009:i:1:p:131-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.