The Euro is Good After All: Evidence from Corporate Valuations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pungulescu, Crina & Tümer Alkan, Günseli, 2009. "The Euro And Corporate Valuations: The Case Of Greece," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 13(1), pages 131-152, March.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hunter, Delroy M., 2004. "The impact of the euro on risk exposure of the world's major banking industries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1011-1042.
- Jen Baggs & James A Brander, 2006.
"Trade liberalization, profitability, and financial leverage,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(2), pages 196-211, March.
- Baggs, Jennifer & Brander, James A., 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Profitability, and Financial Leverage," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005256e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Baggs, Jennifer & Brander, James A., 2005. "Liberalisation des echanges, rentabilite et levier financier," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2005256f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
More about this item
Keywordscost of capital; currency risk; currency union; economic and monetary union (EMU); the euro; valuation;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2003-07-13 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .