Farmland Owners’ Land Sale Preferences: Can They Be Affected by Taxation Programs?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katherine Inman & Donald M. McLeod & Dale J. Menkhaus, 2002. "Rural Land Use and Sale Preferences in a Wyoming County," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(1), pages 72-87.
- G. A. A. Wossink, 2003. "Biodiversity conservation by farmers: analysis of actual and contingent participation," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 461-485, December.
- Maybery, Darryl & Crase, Lin & Gullifer, Chris, 2005. "Categorising farming values as economic, conservation and lifestyle," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 59-72, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eija, Pouta & Sami, Myyra & Kyosti, Pietola, 2011. "Landowner response to policies regulating land improvements: lease or search for other options?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114770, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grammatikopoulou, Ioanna & Myyra, Sami & Pouta, Eija, 2011. "The proximity of a field plot and land-use choice: implications for land consolidation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114602, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kyösti Pietola & Sami Myyrä & Eija Pouta, 2011. "The Effects of Changes in Capital Gains Taxes on Land Sales: Empirical Evidence from Finland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(4), pages 582-594.
- Grammatikopoulou, Ioanna & Pouta, Eija & Myyrä, Sami, 2014. "Exploring the determinants for adopting water conservation measures. What is the tendency of landowners when the resource is already at risk?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182703, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:86:y:2010:i:2:p:245-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .