Farmland Owners’ Land Sale Preferences: Can They Be Affected by Taxation Programs?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katherine Inman & Donald M. McLeod & Dale J. Menkhaus, 2002. "Rural Land Use and Sale Preferences in a Wyoming County," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(1), pages 72-87.
- G. A. A. Wossink, 2003. "Biodiversity conservation by farmers: analysis of actual and contingent participation," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 461-485, December.
- Maybery, Darryl & Crase, Lin & Gullifer, Chris, 2005. "Categorising farming values as economic, conservation and lifestyle," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 59-72, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eija, Pouta & Sami, Myyra & Kyosti, Pietola, 2011. "Landowner response to policies regulating land improvements: lease or search for other options?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114770, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grammatikopoulou, Ioanna & Myyra, Sami & Pouta, Eija, 2011. "The proximity of a field plot and land-use choice: implications for land consolidation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114602, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kyösti Pietola & Sami Myyrä & Eija Pouta, 2011. "The Effects of Changes in Capital Gains Taxes on Land Sales: Empirical Evidence from Finland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(4), pages 582-594.
- Grammatikopoulou, Ioanna & Pouta, Eija & Myyrä, Sami, 2014. "Exploring the determinants for adopting water conservation measures. What is the tendency of landowners when the resource is already at risk?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182703, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:86:y:2010:i:2:p:245-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.