Using Contingent-Pricing Analysis to Value Open Space and Its Duration at Residential Locations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, John C. & Dillman, B. L. & Stoll, John R., 1985.
"Public Environmental Amenity Benefits of Private Land: The Case of Prime Agricultural Land,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 139-149, July.
- Bergstrom, John C. & Dillman, B.L. & Stoll, John R., 1985. "Public Environmental Amenity Benefits Of Private Land: The Case Of Prime Agricultural Land," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Shultz, Steven D & King, David A, 2001. "The Use of Census Data for Hedonic Price Estimates of Open-Space Amenities and Land Use," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2-3), pages 239-252, March-May.
- Dietrich Earnhart, 2001. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods to Value Environmental Amenities at Residential Locations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 12-29.
- Lansford, Notie H., Jr. & Jones, Lonnie L., 1995.
"Marginal Price Of Lake Recreation And Aesthetics: An Hedonic Approach,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Lansford, Notie H. & Jones, Lonnie L., 1995. "Marginal Price of Lake Recreation and Aesthetics: An Hedonic Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 212-223, July.
- Halstead, John M., 1984. "Measuring the Nonmarket Value of Massachusetts Agricultural Land: A Case Study," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 13(1:), April.
- Phil Graves & James C. Murdoch & Mark A. Thayer & Don Waldman, 1988. "The Robustness of Hedonic Price Estimation: Urban Air Quality," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(3), pages 220-233.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Poulos, Christine & Kim, Hyun, 2002. "Treating open space as an urban amenity," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 107-129, February.
- Loomis, John B. & Traynor, Kerri & Brown, Thomas C., 1999. "Trichotomous Choice: A Possible Solution To Dual Response Objectives In Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Questions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Patrucua Champ & John Loomis, 1998. "WTA Estimates Using the Method of Paired Comparison: Tests of Robutness," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 375-386, October.
- Doss, Cheryl R. & Taff, Steven J., 1996. "The Influence Of Wetland Type And Wetland Proximity On Residential Property Values," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Kline, Jeffrey & Wichelns, Dennis, 1998. "Measuring heterogeneous preferences for preserving farmland and open space," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 211-224, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald, Vandegrift & Michael, Lahr, 2007. "Open Space Purchases, House Prices, and the Tax Base," MPRA Paper 6118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caruso, Geoffrey & Peeters, Dominique & Cavailhes, Jean & Rounsevell, Mark, 2007.
"Spatial configurations in a periurban city. A cellular automata-based microeconomic model,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 542-567, September.
- CARUSO, Geoffrey & PEETERS, Dominique & CAVAILHES, Jean & ROUNSEVELL, Mark, 2007. "Spatial configurations in a periurban city. A cellular automata-based microeconomic model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1986, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bark, R.H. & Osgood, D.E. & Colby, B.G. & Katz, G. & Stromberg, J., 2009. "Habitat preservation and restoration: Do homebuyers have preferences for quality habitat?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1465-1475, March.
- Paul Asabere, 2014. "The Value of Homes in Cluster Development Residential Districts: The Relative Significance of the Permanent Open Spaces Associated with Clusters," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 244-255, February.
- Sahan T. M. Dissanayake & Amy W. Ando, 2014. "Valuing Grassland Restoration: Proximity to Substitutes and Trade-offs among Conservation Attributes," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 237-259.
- Fabian Waltert & Felix Schlaepfer, 2007. "The role of landscape amenities in regional development: a survey of migration, regional economic and hedonic pricing studies," SOI - Working Papers 0710, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Paul Asabere & Forrest Huffman, 2009. "The Relative Impacts of Trails and Greenbelts on Home Price," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 408-419, May.
More about this item
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:82:y:2006:i:1:p:17-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.