Schooling Choices and Demographic Cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kahn, Lisa B., 2010. "The long-term labor market consequences of graduating from college in a bad economy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 303-316, April.
- Margarita Sapozhnikov & Robert K. Triest, 2007.
"Population aging, labor demand, and the structure of wages,"
07-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Papadopoulos, Michael & Patria, Margarita & Triest, Robert K., 2017. "Population aging, labor demand, and the structure of wages," Working Papers 17-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Margarita Sapozhnikov & Robert K. Triest, 2007. "Population Aging, Labor Demand, and the Structure of Wages," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2007-14, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2007.
- Middendorf, Torge, 2007. "The Impact of Cohort Size and Local Labor Market Conditions on Human Capital Accumulation in Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 10, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Michael S. McPherson & Morton Owen Schapiro & Dennis Ahlburg, 1994. "Predicting Higher Education Enrollment in the United States: An Evaluation of Different Modelling Approaches," Williams Project on the Economics of Higher Education DP-26, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Funkhouser, Edward, 1999. "Cyclical economic conditions and school attendance in Costa Rica," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-50, February.
- Simona Comi, 2003.
"Intergenerational mobility in Europe: evidence from ECHP,"
Departmental Working Papers
2003-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Simona Comi, 2004. "Intergenerational mobility in Europe: evidence from ECHP," CHILD Working Papers wp18_04, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Torge Middendorf, 2007. "The Impact of Cohort Size and Local Labor Market Conditions on Human Capital Accumulation in Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 0010, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Thomas, Duncan & Witoelar, Firman & Frankenberg, Elizabeth & Sikoki, Bondan & Strauss, John & Sumantri, Cecep & Suriastini, Wayan, 2012.
"Cutting the costs of attrition: Results from the Indonesia Family Life Survey,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 108-123.
- John Strauss & Duncan Thomas & Firman Witoelar & Elizabeth Frankenberg & Bondan Sikoki & Cecep Sumantri & Wayan Suriastini, 2010. "Cutting the costs of attrition: Results from the Indonesia Family Life Survey," Working Papers id:2652, eSocialSciences.
- Falaris, Evangelos M., 2003. "The effect of survey attrition in longitudinal surveys: evidence from Peru, Cote d'Ivoire and Vietnam," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 133-157, February.
- Connelly, Rachel & Gottschalk, Peter, 1995. "The Effect of Cohort Composition on Human Capital Accumulation across Generations," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 155-176, January.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bound, John & Turner, Sarah, 2007.
"Cohort crowding: How resources affect collegiate attainment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 877-899, June.
- John Bound & Sarah Turner, 2006. "Cohort Crowding: How Resources Affect Collegiate Attainment," NBER Working Papers 12424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41288-017-0059-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:27:y:1992:i:4:p:551-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.